1. Estate Sales*: The most successful estate sales require planning and meticulous attention to detail by knowledgeable, experienced estate sale professionals. With our team of estate sales professionals, we provide all of the resources needed to conduct a full-service, turn-key estate sale:
· Consulting with homeowners, family, or executors prior to the sale
· Researching and setting prices
· Sorting and organizing merchandise
· Pricing sales items
· Displaying merchandise attractively
· Advertising the sale
· Conducting the sale
· Post-sale clean-up**
* Please note that when conducting estate sales, we are working in the capacity of estate liquidators ONLY and NOT AS APPRAISERS. Our goal is to SELL according to the current market conditions and not according to what the items are valued at! Any estimates given are just that and NOT guarantees as to what liquidating the estate would realize.
2. Appraisals: An appraisal provides a written estimate of the value of an item. Finders Keepers Estate Services provides complete, accurate, and reliable information at a realistic cost. We conduct appraisals for on both comparable values and sales values of items, as well as appraisals for insurance or tax purposes. Although most of our appraisals are estate and personal property evaluations for valuation documentation purposes, we also evaluate personal property for theft, fire, natural disaster losses (hurricanes), and freight and shipping damage when losses occur.
3. Foreclosure Clean-Outs: Are you coping with an overwhelming cleaning responsibility related to inherited properties, estate liquidation, foreclosed houses or bankrupt commercial buildings? Let Finders Keepers Estate Services resolve your problems with our specialized services for heirs, friends, relatives, guardians, realtors and agents, estate lawyers, banks, mortgage institutions, and insurance companies.
4. Consignments: This feature is better suited for individuals who live in communities that forbid Estate or Yard Sales. Finders Keepers Estate Services will come in and pack up your items, deliver them to another facility to then stage and conduct an "Off-Site Estate Sale." All you do is decide what you want to keep and leave the rest to us. We have a long list of satisfied customers as references! Please call us to schedule an appointment. 5. Finders Keepers Antiques Store: We offer a variety of antiques and collectables in our stores. Our inventory comes from estates, collectors, and family heirlooms. Whether you are looking for depression glass, or other collectable art glass, or shopping for vintage framed art paintings and prints, make sure you visit Finders Keepers Antiques. We also offer a variety of collectable jewelry from Victoriana to Edwardian to Art Deco pieces; handbags and accessories; bedroom decor and embellishments including dresser sets, linens, mirrors, draperies, etc; kitchenware; vintage clothing and Jewelry; tobacciana, lamps; even furniture! The list goes on and on…
You can shop Finders Keepers Antiques two ways!
· At our physical store – Finders Keepers Antiques 129 N. Harvard St,
· Or visit our other online shop at Finders Keepers Vintage, an auction store on eBay.com where you can shop for Antiques, Collectibles, Fine Art, and Jewelry if any is available in an upcoming sale.
However you choose to shop, we believe you will be enchanted with the antiques and collectables we offer for sale. And, if you don’t see what you want, please contact us at FindersKeepersVintage.com or by calling (951) 265-3230 and we will do our best to find that special item for you.
** Broom-Clean Only.
“We provide Professional, Licensed, Insured (BONDED), Reliable & Honest Services.”